Online Bridge Class Schedule and Technical Requirements
• Class Schedule.
(Bridge 1xx = basic; 2xx = more advanced; 3xx = near expert; 0xx = Utilities )
||Class Start Time
|Apr 3, 2020 (Fri)
||Bridge 003, The "SuitPlay" computer program.
|Apr 3, 2020; 2 a.m. (Fri)
|Apr 8, 2020 (Wed)
||Bridge 191, The Penalty Pass.
a.k.a "Shall we
|Apr 8, 2020; 9 a.m. (Wed)
|Apr 14, 2020 (Tue)
||Bridge 301, Your First Squeeze Play.
a.k.a. "The Ten Thousand Dollar Glass of Lemonade"
|Apr 14, 2020; 9 a.m. (Tue)
|This list will likely change at least once a week.
Check back often.
• Technical Requirements for Attending.
Scroll down and read the whole thing!
- A Windows or Mac computer with computer speakers (to be able to hear me) .
- Optional: Webcam (if you want to be seen); Microphone or headset (if you want to be heard).
- You do not need an account with Zoom
(the folks who run the video conferencing service).
- You do need to send a request via e-mail to Charles.
(That address was mentioned in the club's e-mail announcement
and is not repeated here for security reasons.)
Include your name and the name of the class from the class list above.
- Charles needs to send all attendees something technical via e-mail that allows
you to join the video conference, so the
signup deadline is 12 hours prior to class start time.
- Number 5 above refers to an e-mail message requesting that you join the video conference. Watch for it.
You'll have to click on a link in the message to actually join the meeting.
For details on how that works, watch the YouTube tutorial —
click this link on
How To Join
- Be prompt!
- The video conference will start at exactly the time shown in the schedule above.
- The video conferencing service limits the number of attendees to 99
and the conference time to 40 minutes.
Last updated: Mar 31, 2020 15:59